Trading Name and Address:
If you have any problems please telephone us on +44 (0)1923 270405 or come into the shop at Motors and Rotors,
We aim to deliver all orders in the UK within 7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are "Out of Stock" we will send out the order to you as soon as the product becomes available again. If we cannot source the item we will contact you to inform you. Most Items are usually next day delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Unfortunately from time to time problems may occur with items we supply.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 provide a cooling off period and an unconditional right to cancel during that period.
The purpose of the cooling off period is to allow the consumer the opportunity he would have had in a conventional shop to examine the goods before deciding to buy.
The cooling off period begins as soon as the order has been made and ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods.
The Regulations require the consumer to send a notice of cancellation in writing, including fax or email - a telephone call is not enough.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly.
If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please notify us within 7 days and return in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund less of any postage costs.
Shipping Outside of the UK
As of January 1st 2021 The UK have now left the EU, therefore orders to EU countries will exclude UK VAT. Be aware that you may be liable for your own country's import VAT when you receive the item in your destination. It is essential that you understand and budget for any import taxes and custom charges that you may have to pay. Motors & Rotors are not responsible for these taxes or charges and if they are due you will be contacted by your customs office. If you refuse to pay these customs charges and the item is received back to us, your refund will be paid minus the total shipping and returns costs incurred by us. All prices and orders are processed are in GBP, please check with your bank/paypal for your exchange rate. All shipping agents require proof of ID when shipping to Norway and Switzerland in the form of a passport or driving license before dispatch.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding this.
Upon delivery please check all items have not been damaged in transit before you sign for them. If any damage is visible, please ensure you sign as "Damaged" and you are with your rights to refuse and ask that they are returned to the sender. If you cannot thoroughly check the goods please sign for as ‘unchecked’. It is your duty to inspect and confirm that the goods are in perfect condition before signing. If the goods are damaged and not signed for as such, Motors & Rotors cannot accept any liability and the item will not be replaced or reimbursed.
Motors & Rotors reserves the right to refuse any order and will advise the potential purchaser in reasonable time.
In exceptional circumstances we may have to contact you if a destination evokes additional charges.
The term 'Motors & Rotors' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 11, Kingley Pk, Station Rd, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8GW . Our company registration number is Registered in England No. 925 352. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.